Home ODISHA LATEST Youth electrocuted while cleaning lodge in Odisha’s Bargarh

Youth electrocuted while cleaning lodge in Odisha’s Bargarh

0
SHARE

Bargarh: A 25-year-old youth was electrocuted while he was engaged in cleaning work of a lodge at Padampur in Odisha’s Bargarh district today.

The deceased has been identified as Rohit Bag (25) of Belpahar area in Jharsuguda district. He was working at Sitaram Lodge in Padampur.

According to reports, he came in contact with a 33 KV electric wire while cleaning window panes of a room this morning and died on the spot.

Rohit’s family members have alleged that he was not provided with any safety equipments for which the mishap took place.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here