Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Puri, May 12:
In a tragic incident, a woman and her daughter were electrocuted to death after coming in contact with a paddy threshing machine at Areipada village under Chandanpur police limits in Odisha’s Puri district last night.
The deceased were identified as Suka Mallick (55) and her daughter Jamuna.
According to reports, the mother-daughter duo thrashed paddy using the machine last night.
While relocating the machine after finishing their work, they were electrocuted and died on the spot.