Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Bhubaneswar, Oct 12:
The East Coast Railways (ECoR) has decided to resume train services partially in the Bhubaneswar-Palasa section from October 13 (Monday) for the benefit of daily commuters and office-goers, said an ECoR press release issued at 9.30 pm this evening.
These trains are:
01. 58417 Puri-Gunupur passenger from Puri and will run up to Palasa.
02. 78411 Bhubaneswar-Chhatrapur passenger from Bhubaneswar.
03. 78502 Palasa-Cuttack passenger from Palasa.
04. 78420 Palasa-Bhubaneswar passenger from Palasa.
05. 58434 Brahmapur-Cuttack passenger from Brahmapur.
06. 78412 Chhatrapur-Bhubaneswar passenger from Chhatrapur.
07. 78419 Bhubaneswar-Palasa passenger from Bhubaneswar.
08. 78501 Cuttack-Palasa passenger from Cuttack.
09. 58433 Cuttack-Brahmapur passenger from Cuttack.
The ECoR has also decided to run a Special Train between Bhubaneswar and Palasa in the timings of Bhubaneswar-Visakhapatnam Inter City Express, the release said
The release said train services in Bhubaneswar-Palasa rail section will be normalized early in the morning. Repair of affected rails, signaling system and electricity supply etc., is expected to be completed after night-long repair works in adverse weather, the release added.
The repair work in the affected areas are being taken up on war-footing by the Railway Emergency staff deployed at various locations between Bhubaneswar and Visakhapatnam, the release said.