Home ODISHA LATEST Tragic! Infant dies after falling into electric heater in Odisha

Tragic! Infant dies after falling into electric heater in Odisha

0
SHARE

Angul: In a tragic incident, an eleven-month-old baby boy died after falling into an electric heater here this morning.

The deceased was identified as the son of Suna Sahoo, a resident of Kumand village on outskirts of Angul town.

According to reports, the incident occurred while one of the relatives of Suna Sahoo was holding the baby. Unfortunately, the baby was slipped from the hand and fell into the electric heater.

The infant died after coming in contact with the electric coil fixed on the heater, which was switched on during the period.

On receiving information, police reached the spot and recovered the body.