Home INDIA & BEYOND Three die after inhaling toxic gas in Delhi

Three die after inhaling toxic gas in Delhi


New Delhi, Dec 6:

Three men, including an incharge of public convenience, were killed Thursday after inhaling poisonous gases inside a drain here, police said.

The incident took place at Narela in west Delhi.

Ratnesh Jha, 25, Rishi Vijay, 24 and Govind Paswan, 30, were found unconscious inside the drain around 5 p.m. and taken to Satyawadi Raja Harish Chander Hospital where doctors pronounced them dead.

According to police, Jha was in-charge of a public convenience. On Thursday, a sanitary sewer line got choked and Rishi was engaged to clean the drain.

According to a police officer, when Rishi did not come back, Jha went inside to trace him. When he too failed to return, Paswan, a friend of Jha, also entered to see what had happened, the officer added. (IANS)