New Delhi, Jan 7:
A sound sleeping pattern can contribute to your health and wellbeing. So, it’s essential to choose a mattress that helps you sleep well, according to your needs and daily work schedules.
Ashok Sharma, CEO, SpringAir (India & Middle East), has suggested the various types of mattress that suit different people:
* For the healthy busy youngster who get basic required sleep: Pick a medium soft or firm mattress to take care of your daily sleep needs.
* Overworked youngsters prone to fatigue and lack of sleep: Pick a mattress that is tailored to deal with the body’s pressure points and helps in relieving aches and pains, help in reducing tossing and turning.
* The always ‘on’ sleepers (movers and sleepers): Pick a mattress with larger surface area for their movements and visco elastic memory foam which reduces pressure points between shoulders, neck and back. It cradles the head and neck in proper sleep position.
* Sleepy seniors with a medical condition and who get enough sleep: Pick a mattress which is firm enough for exact support to body contour for maximum comfort to your sleep.
* Insomniacs who do not get a good night’s sleep: Pick a mattress which are lightweight, but give firm support with cosyness and bounce. This helps in eliminating fatigue. (IANS)