Sambalpur: In yet another incident of fire mishap caused by leakage of gas from domestic LPG cylinder, three kids were roasted alive in Odisha’s Sambalpur district today.
The tragic incident occurred in the house of one Narottam Jagat at Ranikhenda village under Sasan police limits this evening, reports said.
The deceased were identified as Jagat’s son Thakur (10), daughter Bijayini (13) and a neighbour girl.
Jagat was living on rent in the house, reports added.
Notably, in a similar incident at Indirapalli basti in Rourkela, one Suresh Tripathy, his wife Suchitra and two minor daughters Sruti and Prachi died at Ispat General Hospital (IGH) while undergoing treatment for severe burn injuries sustained in a fire mishap caused by a leaking LPG cylinder on July 31.