Bhubaneswar: The process of second phase admission for +2 courses at junior colleges across Odisha will begin from July 17.
Admission to the seats lying vacant in junior colleges after the first phase admission shall be filled up online by the respective colleges through fresh Common Application Form (CAF).
- Availability of online/ offline application form in the Higher Education Department website www.dheodisha.gov.in– 17th to 23rd July.
- Last date for submitting the printed/manual CAF at any
SRCs along with supporting documents & fees– 24th July.
- Publication of 2nd phase Selection merit list– 29th July.
- Admission of the selected applicants in 2nd phase selection– 31st July to 2nd August.
Who are eligible for admission in second phase
- The applicants whose upper choices are not closed during 1st Phase of admission and still want to go up, need to submit SLIDE UP willingness application in any SRCs. They need not submit Fresh CAF.
- The applicants who have passed the Supplementary examination conducted BSE(O) or could not apply during the normal application period due to various reasons.
- The applicants who have not got any seats during online admission.
- The applicants who are selected but could not take admission due to various reasons.
- The applicants who have already taken admission in normal admission period but want to switch over to other colleges.