Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Berhampur, Mar 28:
Property worth around Rs one lakh destroyed in a cylinder blast, in Berhampur’s hill patn Odisha on Sunday evening.
At 6 pm in the evening in hill patna area near MAV school in a rented house owned by one Dr Shraddhanjali Das.
The incident happened when the tenant lighted the gas stove for making tea in the evening. Fire caught the cylinder, destroying the tin roof and the walls of the house and a neighbour’s wall collapsed with the impact.
Fire engine services were pressed into the action to douse fire.
No casualty was reported in the accident.