Bhubaneswar: With hockey fever gripping Odisha’s capital city Bhubaneswar for Men’s Hockey World League Final, scheduled to be held from December 1 to 10 at Kalinga Stadium here, the Twin City Commissionerate police has issued advisory on regulation of traffic in the city.
Here are the quintessential things to keep in mind if you have planned to go to the stadium to witness the sporting extravaganza.
Behera Sahi Ground near Gate No. 1– Two wheelers.
Ground of Regional Institute of Education– All types of vehicles.
Nayapalli Ravan Podi Ground– All types of vehicles.
Nicco Park Road– All types of vehicles.
Reserve Police Line Ground– Light vehicles and two wheelers.
* Those coming in vehicles from Nandan Kanan side are advised to park their vehicles at Behera Sahi or Nicco Park Road.
* Those coming in vehicles from either Khandagiri side or Cuttack side on NH-16 are advised to proceed to Regional Institute of Education or Nicco Park Road via Acharya Vihar crossing to park their vehicles.
* Those coming from Raj Bhavan side are advised to park their vehicles at Behera Sahi Ground or Nicco Park Road.
* Those coming from CRP crossing side on NH-16 may park their vehicles at Nayapalli Ravan Podi Ground.
* Invitees with vehicle pass coming from any direction should proceed on NH-16 and enter stadium through Gate No. 9.
The spectators are not permitted to carry any baggage or objectionable articles such as match box, water bottle, cutting instruments etc with them inside the stadium.
All accreditation card/pass/ticket holders have been advised to carry their photo identity card such as voter ID or Aadhaar card with them for easy identification and verification, if required.