Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Bargarh, Mar 16:

A college student, who had consumed pesticide after being caught for malpractice (MP) in the Plus II exam in Odisha’s Bargarh district, died at hospital today while undergoing treatment.

The deceased, identified as Atal Sa of Kasipali village under Bhatli block in the district, was caught red-handed by central squad while committing malpractice during MIL exam on March 11.

The student consumed pesticide following the incident and was initially admitted to Bargarh district headquarters hospital and later shifted to Veer Surendra Sai Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (VIMSAR) in Burla.

However, he took his last breath today during treatment at the hospital.