Bhubaneswar: The ‘rail roko’ agitation staged by the protestors demanding halting of trains at Deogaon Railway station resulted in cancellation and short termination of trains on Sambalpur and Titilagarh routes in Odisha.
The train services were affected due to public agitation at the station near Balangir between 6.00 am and 11.50 am.
The following trains have been cancelled partially.
01. 18301 Sambalpur-Rayagada Express short terminated at Balangir and will return as 18302 Rayagada-Sambalpur Express from Balangir to Sambalpur. Services of 18301/18302 Sambalpur-Rayagada-Sambalpur Express will remain cancelled between Balangir & Rayagada from both the directions.
02. 58213 Titilagarh-Bilaspur Passenger has been cancelled today.
03. 58214/58213 Bilaspur-Titilagarh-Bilaspur Passenger will run between Bilaspur & Sambalpur and will remain cancelled between Sambalpur & Titilagarh from both the directions.
04. 58301/58303 Sambalpur-Koraput/Junagarh Road Passenger will remain cancelled between Khaliapalli and Koraput/Junagarh Road, today.
05. 58302 Koraput-Sambalpur Passenger from Koraput & 58304 Junagarh Road-Sambalpur Passenger from Junagarh Road will run up to Lanjigarh Road and will run as 58301 Sambalpur-Koraput Passenger from Lanjigarh Road & 58303 Sambalpur-Junagarh Road Passenger from Lanjigarh Road, respectively.
06. Services of 58301/58302 Sambalpur-Koraput-Sambalpur Passenger & 58303/58304 Sambalpur-Junagarh Road-Sambalpur Passenger will remain cancelled between Khaliapalli and Lanjigarh Road from both the directions.
The following trains detained on account of this agitation are: –
01. 12872 Titilagarh-Howrah Ispat Express at Deogaon from 06:40hrs to 11:50hrs.
02. 18421 Puri-Ajmer Express at Balangir from 07:15hrs
03. 22838 Ernakulam-Hatia Express at Titilagarh from 7:20hrs to 9:15hrs & at Badmal from 9:37hrs to 11:50hrs.
04. 18301Sambalpur-Rayagada Express at Balangir from 09:50hrs.
05. 18005 Howrah-Jagadalpur Samaleswari Express at Bargarh Road from 10:10hrs.