Home ODISHA LATEST Odisha: Fire mishap at block office guts equipment

Odisha: Fire mishap at block office guts equipment

0
SHARE

Baripada: Fire broke out at Rairangpur Block office in Odisha’s Mayurbhanj district today gutting several equipment.

The fire emerged reportedly due to an electric short circuit. Several computers and electronic equipment were reduced to ashes in the blaze.

On being informed, Fire personnel reached the spot and doused the flames. No casualties have been reported in the fire mishap.

More details awaited.