Home ODISHA LATEST Mother,daughter electrocuted in Odisha

Mother,daughter electrocuted in Odisha

0
SHARE

Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Jeypore (Koraput), July 3:

In a tragic incident, a woman and her daughter died after they came in contact with a live wire at Mundaguda Sevashram at Baipariguda in Jeypore of Odisha’s Koraput district this morning, reports said.

According to reports, the deceased Mamata Bisoyee, wife of a Sevashram employee had gone with her daughter Barsa to dry her clothes inside the school premises when she came in contact with a live wire.

As she cried for help, her daughter tried to pull her out  and in the process was also electrocuted.

Both died on the spot instantaneously.

Following information, Baipariguda police visited the spot and sent the bodies for post mortem to the Jeypore sub divisional hospital.