Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Nayagarh, Jan 11:

As many as three students were injured after a mobile phone battery exploded at Ladukeshwar upper primary school in Odisha’s Nayagarh district today.


According to reports, the explosion took place when the victims were playing with the battery during recess.

Two of the injured students have been admitted to Nayagarh district headquarters hospital.

According to reports, one of the students had brought a mobile phone battery, wire and electric bulb to the school. While connecting these, the battery exploded injuring them including a girl student.

The victims were identified as Babul Pradhan, Rahul Pradhan and Rojalin Behera, all students of class-III.