SHARE

Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Pallahara, Dec 19:

A person was electrocuted to death after coming in contact with a live electric wire allegedly laid for hunting boar at Jamaradiha village in Odisha’s Angul district last night.

electrocuted

The deceased was identified as Rasa Penthoi.

According to reports, Penthoi came in contact with the wire when he was returning home passing through a path in Goppur forest last night and died on the spot.

Police have detained four persons of the village for interrogation in connection with the incident.