Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Bhadrak, Jan 20:
A lovelorn couple consumed poison at Totasahi village under Dhusuri police limits in Bhadrak district of Odisha as a result of which the boy died and the girl was hospitalised.
According to reports, a youth namely Prashant and the girl were in love with each other. However, their family members opposed the relationship following which the couple took the extreme step.
While Prashant died after consuming poison, the girl was rescued and admitted to SCB Medical College and Hospital in Cuttack.