Bhubaneswar: Odisha will go to polls in the four-phase concurrent elections from April 11 to April 29 where 31800787 voters will exercise their franchise.
First time voters from the state in the age group of 18-19 are 545401.
The citizens must carry their voter ID cards, voter slips or other ID proofs to the polling booths in order to cast their votes.
Electors who do not have voter cards but are enrolled as voters can use any one of the below mentioned documents as identity proof to case vote:
- Driving License,
- Service Identity Cards with photograph issued to employees by Central/State Govt.IPSUs/Public Limited Companies,
- Passbooks with photograph issued by Bank/Post Office,
- PAN Card,
- Smart Card issued by RGI under NPR,
- MNREGA Job Card,
- Health Insurance Smart Card issued under the scheme of Ministry of Labour,
- Pension document with photograph,
- Official identity cards issued to MPs/MLAs/MLCs, and
- Aadhaar Card.
If it is not possible to establish the identity of the elector on account of mismatch of photograph, etc. the elector shall have to produce one of the alternative photo documents. In case your name is missing on the list, you are not entitled to vote.
How to search your name in the electoral roll:
Visit the website http://ceoorissa.nic.in/FindYourName.html
Choose assembly constituency
Select district name
Enter first four letters of your maiden name
First four letters of your last name (Surname)
Enter first four letters of your father’s name
Enter first four letters of the last name (Surname)
Click on search