Bhubaneswar: In view of safety related modernisation work between Kapilas Road and Salegaon Stations for commissioning of double line work under Khurda Road Division, the East Coast Railway has cancelled and diverted few trains running on Cuttack and Naraj routes.
Here’s the list of cancellation of trains:
1. 58005/58006 Kharagpur-Khurda Road-Kharagpur Fast passenger has been cancelled from 25th April to 8th May, 2019 (except Sunday) from both the directions.
2. 58001/58002 Santragachhi-Puri-Santragachhi Passenger from April 25 to May 8 from both the directions
3. 58132/58131 Puri-Rourkela-Puri Passenger from April 25 to May 8
4. 58424/58423 Cuttack-Bhadrak-Cuttack Passenger from April 25 to May 8
5. 58436/58435 Cuttack-Bhadrak-Cuttack Passenger from April 25 to May 8
6. 58425/58426 Kendujhargarh-Bhubaneswar-Kendujhargarh Passenger from April 25 to May 8
7. 68413/68414 Talcher-Puri-Talcher MEMU from 25th April to 8th May
8. 22890 Puri-Digha Express from Puri 27th April and 4th May, 22889 Digha-Puri Express from Digha on 28th April and 5th May,
9. 22810 Visakhapatnam-Paradeep Express from Visakhapatnam on 28th April and 5th May, 22809 Paradeep-Visakhapatnam Express from Paradeep 1st and 8th May,
10. 22814 Paradeep-Santragachhi Express from Paradeep on 29th April and 6th May, 22813 Santragachhi Express from Santragachhi on 30th April and 7th May,
11. 22874 Visakhapatnam-Digha Express from Visakhapatnam on 25th April and 2nd May and 22873 Digha-Visakhapatnam Express from Digha on 26th and 3rd May.
Diversion of Trains:
1. 22201/22202 Sealdah-Puri-Sealdah Express from 26th April to 8th May from both the directions and 12281/12282 Bhubaneswar-New Delhi-Bhubaneswar Duronto Express from Bhubaneswar on 1st and 8th May and from New Delhi on 2nd May will run on diverted route via Cuttack.
2. 22804/22803 Sambalpur-Howrah-Sambalpur Express via Dhenkanal from Sambalpur on 26th April and 3rd May, 2019 and from Howrah on 27th April and 4th May will run via Jharsuguda-Rourkela-Kharagpur instead of via Dhenkanal-Bhadrak.
3. 12880/12879 Bhubaneswar-LTT-Bhubaneswar Express, 22866/22865 Puri-LTT-Puri Express, 12145/12146 LTT-Puri-LTT Express, 18425/18426 Puri-Durg-Puri Express, 18452/18451 Puri-Hatia-Puri Express, 18117/18118 Rourkela-Gunupur-Rourkela Rajyarani Express will run on diverted route via Naraj instead of Cuttack having stoppages at Naraj.
However, there will be free bus service for the passengers of diverted trains between Naraj and Cuttack, said the East Coast Railway in a release.
The bonafide passengers, who are supposed to entrain or detrain at Cuttack Railway Station for the above trains, will be provided with free bus service by the Railways at Naraj and Cuttack Railway Stations in both the directions during the period.