Home HEADLINES Girl injured as cook throws hot water in Odisha

Girl injured as cook throws hot water in Odisha

0
SHARE

Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Bonai, Mar 12:

In a shocking incident, a minor girl sustained injuries after a cook of an anganwadi centre threw hot water on her in Odisha’s Sundargarh district.

doctor

According to reports, the three-year-old girl identified as Lipika Oram sustained burn injuries as the cook of the Budhipali anganwadi center threw hot water on her.

Following the unfortunate incident, she was admitted to Lahunipada Community Health Centre under Bonai sub division in a serious condition.