Balasore: Four rooms of two families were gutted in a massive fire at Mohanpur village under Soro Municipality here in the district last night.
The fire broke out at residences of Sheikh Roshan and Shakun Nibinkar at Mohanpur village late on Thursday night.
Several articles including furniture and paddy crops stored in the rooms were gutted into ashes in the fire.
After getting information, two fire tenders rushed to the spot to douse the flame.
The exact reason behind fire mishap is yet to be ascertained.