Home ODISHA LATEST Fire mishap at godown in Odisha capital guts properties worth lakhs

Fire mishap at godown in Odisha capital guts properties worth lakhs

0
SHARE

Bhubaneswar: A major fire broke out at a sanitary pipe godown in Station Bazaar area of Odisha capital last night gutting properties worth lakhs. The godown was also damaged in the fire mishap.

According to reports, smoke was detected billowing out of the ground floor of the building, where the godown is located, around 11 pm. The intensity of the fire increased rapidly due to presence of plastic items inside the store house.

On being informed, eight fire fighting units rushed to the spot and managed to douse the flames after 3-4 hours. As many as five persons, three women and two children, present in the first floor of the building were also rescued by the Fire personnel.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here