Home FEATURED Fire breaks out at Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital in Odisha capital

Fire breaks out at Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital in Odisha capital

0
SHARE

Bhubaneswar: Fire broke out inside Physiotherapy department of Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital in Odisha capital this morning.

The department, which is located at the second floor of the medical college building, was filled with fumes after the fire mishap.

There were no reports of casualty as medical students were not present at the spot during the incident.

On being informed, Fire personnel rushed to the place and managed to douse the flames quickly. Electrical short circuit reportedly led to the outbreak of fire.