Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Cuttack, Nov 3:

Fire broke out at an ice cream parlour located adjacent to Reliance Digital outlet near College Square in Odisha’s Cuttack city today.


However, there were no reports of casualties in the incident as the parlour was closed.

The fire emerged out of an electric short circuit, sources said. On being informed, fire tenders rushed to the spot and managed to douse the flames.

Fridge and other articles inside the parlour have been gutted in the fire, sources added.