Angul: Acting on allegations of amassing assets disproportionate to known sources of income, Odisha Vigilance sleuths yesterday conducted simultaneous searches at various places belonging to police constable Pramod Pattanaik of Angul district and traced out movable and immovable assets worth Rs 1,08,00,682, the agency sources said.
The searches were conducted at his residential government quarter located at Nalco Nagar here, double storied building at Mouza Kumand here, house at native village Gadatalamul, house of relatives at Kasturibahal here and office room at Angul SP office.
Below are the immovable & movable assets traced during the raids:
1. Approximate cost of one double storied building at Mouza Kumand, PS/Dist. Angul. Rs. 44,50,000/-
2. Cost of one Mini Bus bearing registered No. OD19-A-5148. Rs. 12,00,000/-
3. Cost of one Bus bearing registered No. OD19-H-8277. Rs. 18,00,000/-
4. Cost of one Toyota Etios Car bearing registration No.OD02-N-2177. Rs. 7,50,000/-
5. Cost of two nos of Scorpio Car bearing registration No.OD-19-E-3877 & OD02-AE-1977. Rs. 18,00,000/-
6. Cost of one Bullet Motor Cycle bearing registration No.OD-19-F-0977. Rs. 1,90,000/-
7. Cost of one Honda Activa Scooty bearing registration No.OD19-J-7977. Rs. 55,000/-
8. Deposits in different Banks. Rs. 2,40,000/-
9. Approximate cost of Household articles. Rs. 2,14,000/-
10. Gold ornaments weighing 29 gms. Rs. 90,000/-
11. Hard cash Rs. 11,682/-
Total Rs. 1,08,00,682/-
The enquiry is in progress, sources added.