Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Keonjhar, Jan 4:
A couple was burnt to death after fire broke out while they were sleeping inside their house at Belabahali in Odisha’s Keonjhar district late last night.
The deceased were identified as Saheb Majhi (55) and his wife Purnima Majhi (50).
The bodies were recovered by firemen who reached the spot on being informed by locals and entered into the house by breaking its wall, sources said.
Though the reason behind the mishap was yet to be ascertained, it is suspected that short circuit might have led to the incident.