Home ODISHA LATEST Close shave for 11 school kids as van catches fire in Odisha

Close shave for 11 school kids as van catches fire in Odisha

0
SHARE

Keonjhar: Around 11 school students were narrowly escaped after a van carrying them caught fire near Dhanabeni Chhak on Dhenkikote-Karanjia road in Keonjhar district today.

A major mishap was averted as the students and the driver managed to vacate the van before the fire engulfed the vehicle completely.

Sources said a fire broke out in the van when the students of Saraswati Sisu Mandir in Patna block  were going to Barbil today. Short circuit is suspected to be the cause behind the fire.

On receiving information, a fire fighting team later reached the spot and doused the flames.