Bhubaneswar: In view of the Balangir bandh on Monday (December 03) called by lawyers’ associations for permanent bench of the Orissa High Court in western parts of Odisha, the East Coast Railway (ECoR) has cancelled and diverted trains under its jurisdiction.
As protestors will resort to rail roko agitation in Balangir district from 6 a.m. to 6 a.m. next day, the ECoR cancelled four trains, partially cancelled two traina and diverted four trains under its Sambalpur Division, an ECoR spokesperson said.
List of cancelled trains:
1. 18006 Jagadalpur-Howrah Samaleswari Express from Jagadalpur on 03.12.2018.
2. 12872 Titlagarh-Howrah Ispat Express from Titlagarh on 03.12.2018
3. 18301/18302 Sambalpur-Rayagada-Sambalpur Inter City from both the directions on 03.12.2018.
4. 58528 Visakhapatnam-Raipur passenger from Visakhapatnam on 03.12.2018
1. 12893 Bhubaneswar-Balangir Inter City Express from Bhubaneswar on 03.12.2018 will run between Bhubaneswar and Sambalpur-Angul and will remain cancelled between Sambalpur-Angul and Balangir from both the directions.
2. 58530 Visakhapatnam-Durg passenger from Visakhapatnam on 02.12.2018 will run between Visakhapatnam and Rayagada and will remain cancelled between Rayagada and Durg from both the directions.
- 18425 PURI-Durg Express from Puri on 02.12.2018 will run on diverted route via Sambalpur-Ib-Bilaspur-Raipur.
2. 17482 Tirupati-Bilaspur Express from Tirupati-Bilaspur on 02.12.2018 will run via Khurda Road-Angul-Sambalpur City and Ib
3. 18408 Sainagar Shirdi-Puri Express from Shirdi on 02.12.2018 will run via Raipur-Bilaspur-Ib-Sambalpur-Angul.
4. 22827 Puri-Surat Express from Puri on 02.12.2018 will run via Sambalpur-Ib-Bilaspur-Raipur.