Chennai, April 30:
Actor Prabhas, who is finally relieved of the “Baahubali” franchise after spending nearly five years of his career, says he will now shift his full focus to his upcoming two Telugu projects.
“I have a film each with directors Sujeeth and Radha Krishna. I might work on both these projects simultaneously. We will commence work on Sujeeth’s ‘Saaho’ from next month onwards. My full priority is on completing these projects,” Prabhas told IANS.
Asked about the possibility of signing a Hindi project, he said: “If something really interesting comes my way, I might do it. Right now, I only have these two Telugu films.”
The teaser of “Saaho”, a high-octane action film, was released with “Baahubali 2: The Conclusion”.
Sujeeth’s film is slated for release next year.
Radha Krishna had previously told IANS that his film with Prabhas will be completely shot abroad.
“The entire film will be shot abroad and we are currently zeroing in on the locations. It will be a love story and we are yet to finalise the leading lady,” Radha Krishna had said.
Both these projects will be bankrolled by UV Creations. (IANS)