Home ODISHA LATEST 2-year-old baby electrocuted to death in Odisha  

2-year-old baby electrocuted to death in Odisha  

0
SHARE

Dhenkanal: In a tragic incident, a two-year-old boy was electrocuted after he came in contact with a live electric wire in the house at Khateibareni village under Kankadahada police station in Dhenkanal district today.

The deceased has been identified as Rajat, son of Bharat Biswal.

The incident took place when Rajat accidentally came in contact with a live electric wire while playing inside the house today. Though his family members immediately rushed him to Kamakhyanagar Sub-Divisional Hospital, doctors declared him brought dead.