SHARE

Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Bhawanipatna, Jan 20:

In a tragic incident, two persons died of asphyxiation and two others became critical after inhaling fumes emitted from an electric generator at Gokalama village under Rampur police limits in Kalahandi district of Odisha.

asphyxia

The deceased have been identified as Gokul Nayak and Ranjan Relly.

According to reports, the victims slept last night inside a room where the generator used in a marriage ceremony was kept in running mode for lighting purposes.

However, two of them were found dead this morning while two others were rescued in a critical condition and admitted to Bhawanipatna hospital.