Home ODISHA LATEST 10 rooms gutted, 3 cattle dead in fire mishap in Odisha’s Bhadrak

10 rooms gutted, 3 cattle dead in fire mishap in Odisha’s Bhadrak

0
SHARE

Bhadrak: A fire mishap at Dharmasaranabindha village under Sahada panchayat in Odisha’s Bhadrak district early this morning reduced as many as ten rooms of two families to ashes and led to the death of three cattle.

According to reports, the fire emerged from the shed of Baikuntha Sahu of the village around 4.30 am, as a result of which three cattle were charred to death in the blaze.

The flames later engulfed a nearby house of Purushottam Sethi gutting seven rooms and many articles worth over Rs one lakh.

On being informed, Fire personnel from Bhadrak reached the village and doused the fire. The reason behind the outbreak of fire is yet to be ascertained.

Locals have demanded ex-gratia by the State Government for the victims of the mishap.