SHARE

Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Sambalpur, Jan 28:

In a tragic incident, roasting chicken turned fatal for a woman in Sambalpur district of Odisha on Friday.

According to reports, the mishap took place when Binodini Deep (26), wife of Sadasiba Deep of Attachakkipada village under Burla area in the district, was roasting chicken on an earthen stove yesterday afternoon.

Unfortunately, her saree caught fire and it leaped to her body as a result of which she sustained 70 per cent burn injuries.

Binodini was rushed to a nearby hospital in a critical condition where she succumbed to her injuries while undergoing treatment.

However, her family members have alleged that medical negligence led to her death.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here