Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Kankadahada, May 15:
Sources said the fire that started from a house possibly caused due to an electric short circuit engulfed the entire village in no time as the wind was blowing in the area.
Two fire tenders one each from Kankadahada and Parjang doused the fire.
The Kankadahada tehsildar who visited the village has surveyed the extent of the damage caused by the fire, sources said.
The affected families have been provided with cooked food and polythene sheets as relief measures by the administration, the sources added.