Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Bhubaneswar, Dec 26:
The year 2015 saw more than a dozen Odia heroines debut on the silver screen. We bring you the best of the lot to look forward to in 2016. Here are the 7 most promising Ollywood debutante in 2015:
- Elina Samantray was first seen in Ishq Tu Hi Tu, her first entry into the Odia cinema world. She has been liked in her first film by the audience.
- Patrali was seen in her first Odia film Nua Nua Prema. The beautiful Bengali actress, has been appreciated for her role in the film, as well as her ethereal looks.
3. Seetal debut in the film Jie Jaha Kahu Mora dho which released in January 1, 2015. She had taken her first baby steps into the world of Odia cinema.
4. Aanisha, after tasting success as a television actress stepped into the big screen with Love U Hamesha.
5. Lipsa Mishra was seen for the first time in the Odia film Maya. She was also seen in the film Pila Ta Bigdigala.
6. Surmayee the beautiful damsel graced the Ollywood in her first film which was a running success Bhalapaye Tate 100 ru 100.
7. Sonika Roy was seen for the first time in the Odia cinema Rangeela Baba and was loved by the movie lovers.
These are just few of the beauties that have graced the silver screen this year. Who was your favourite fresh face in Ollywood this year? Do let you know.
(Photo source: Facebook)