Bhubaneswar: Good news for banking aspirants. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued a notification inviting applications for a number of posts, including Manager and Assistant Manager. The last date for submission of online application for the posts is August 9.
Interested candidates are advised to log on to rbi.org.in to apply for the posts. The exam for selection of candidates for 30 posts will be conducted on September 1 (except for Assistant Librarian). The RBI will conduct interview for the post of Assistant Librarian.
Number of vacant posts
– Manager (Technical – Civil in Grade B): 6 posts
-Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security in Grade A): 4 posts
-Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha in Grade A): 8 posts
-Assistant Librarian In Grade A: 3 posts
-Legal Officer in Grade B: 9 posts
- Manager (Technical – Civil) in Grade ‘B’: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with at least 60 per cent marks. Candidates must also have at least 3 years of working experience.
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade ‘A’: He/she must be an officer with at least five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/ Navy/ Air Force or the person must be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with at least five years’ job as Assistant Commandant in Paramilitary Forces.
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’: He/she must have at least a second class Master’s Degree in Hindi Translation/Hindi, including English as elective/ major/core subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in both Hindi/ Hindi Translation and English, from which one must be second class; Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as elective/core/major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level; or Second Class Master’s Degree in Economics / Commerce/Sanskrit with English and Hindi as major/elective/core/ subject at the graduation level.
- Legal Officer In Grade ‘B’: Candidates applying for the position must have a bachelor’s degree in Law recognised by the Bar Council of India in order to enrol as an Advocate with at least 50 per cent marks and minimum 2 years of job experience.
- Assistant Librarian In Grade ‘A’: Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Commerce/Science and (ii) Master’s Degree in ‘Library Science’ or ‘Library and Information Science’ from any university /institute recognised by the government and 3 years of experience.