Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Bhubaneswar, Apr 9:
In a scary incident, a youth woke up to find a five-feet-long cobra snake was lying coiled on his bed inside his mosquito net in Sailashree Vihar area in Odisha capital.
The incident which happened yesterday had early morning when Ashok Nath, woke up to find a poisonous snake lying coiled inside his mosquito net.
Nath is working as a caretaker of an under construction flat in Sailshree Vihar.
Shocked, it took him a while to realize that he had slept with a venomous snake the whole night. He called the snake helpline and the reptile was rescued by Panchnaya Das.