New Delhi, May 29 :
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given guidelines to his ministers to improve governance.
– Prepare a time-table for the first 100 days spelling out priorities.
– The main issue is good governance.
– Attention to efficiency in work and to delivery and implementation of programmes.
– Quick response to representations sent by states. State proposals should not be pending for long.
– Early resolution of issues raised by parliamentarians.
– Issues kept pending by the previous government should be implemented on priority basis.
– Cabinet ministers to take ministers of state into confidence and give them proper work.
– Union ministers to select their personal staff from the general pool.