Home ODISHA LATEST Man electrocuted after coming in contact with live wire in Odisha

Man electrocuted after coming in contact with live wire in Odisha

0
SHARE

Berhampur: A man was electrocuted after coming in contact with live wire allegedly laid by poachers to hunt wild boar here in Ganjam district this morning.

The deceased was identified as Gadei Goud (45), a resident of Motajhari village under Buguda police limits in Ganjam district.

Following the incident, the irate villagers blocked the road demanding compensation for the deceased’s family.

On being informed about the incident that triggered outrage by the villagers, police rushed the spot and handled the situation. The body of the deceased has been sent for autopsy.

According to reports, Goud was trapped in the live wire allegedly laid for poaching while he was going for toilet in the morning. He died on the spot after coming in contact with the wire.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here