Home BIG STORY Hotelier res fire mishap in Odisha: Post-mortem reveals death reasons

Hotelier res fire mishap in Odisha: Post-mortem reveals death reasons

0
SHARE

Bhubaneswar: The post-mortem report of the five persons, who died in a fire mishap at the residence of Pal Heights hotel’s owner Satpal Singh yesterday, has revealed the reasons behind their deaths.

While Satpal’s younger son Gagan Pal Singh (39) and daughter-in-law Bhabana Singh (38) succumbed to burn injuries sustained in the fire, his grandson Ruveer Singh (4) and housemaid Tanu Das (12) died of asphyxiation, the report said, adding that his granddaughter Suhavi Singh (12) lost her life due to burn injuries and asphyxiation.

As per preliminary investigation, the fire emerged from an air conditioner and soon smoke spread out in different rooms of second floor of the three-storeyed building. False ceilings and wooden planks aggravated fire inside the house.

Satpal was rescued by fire personnel and admitted to Capital Hospital here.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here