Bhubaneswar: In view of the likely congregation of thousands of devotees at the Lingaraj temple in Odisha capital and its surrounding roads, lanes and bylanes on the occasion of Maha Shivaratri on February 14, the Twin City Commissionerate Police has issued the following traffic advisory in the larger interest of public safety, convenience, smooth flow of traffic and public order.
1. Vehicles coming from Garage chowk side towards Lingaraj temple shall be diverted towards Samantarapur from sub-station chowk.
2. Vehicles coming from Kapileswar side towards the temple shall be diverted towards Muna medical side from Hatashai chhak.
3. Vehicles coming from Punama gate side towards the temple shall be diverted towards Tini mundia temple square.
4. Vehicles coming from Tinimundia chowk towards the temple will be diverted towards Kathagola Sahi from Tinimundia chowk.
5. Vehicles coming to the temple via Kacharapindi shall be diverted either towards Tinimundia temple or Brajabandhu Kalyan Mandap from Kacharapindi chowk.