Home ODISHA LATEST Firefighter electrocuted

Firefighter electrocuted

0
SHARE

OST Bureau
Keonjhar, Sep 22:

A 22-year-old firefighter was electrocuted Sunday during a Fire Brigade training exercise in Keonjhar district, police said.

Sunil Soren died in the block headquarters town of Hatadihi in Keonjhar district when he accidentally touched a high voltage overhead power line while jumping from a ladder, police said.

He died on way his way to the hospital.

Two other firefighters were injured when Soren fell on them, police added.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here