SHARE

Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Cuttack, Dec 2:

As many as three persons sustained critical burn injuries after a fire broke out from an LPG cylinder at Nuasahi in Khannagar area of Odisha’s Cuttack city today.

fire

The victims were identified as Sarita Sahoo (30), Jitendra Sahoo (28) and Mahesh Sahoo (12).

According to reports, the mishap took place when Sarita was boiling milk this morning. The fire broke out reportedly due to a leak in the cylinder.

While Sarita became the first victim of the fire mishap, Jitendra and Mahesh were injured while trying to save her.

All of them have been admitted to SCB Medical College and Hospital here.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here