SHARE

Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Cuttack, Dec 28:

A major fire broke out inside a shoe shop at Buxi Bazar in Odisha’s Cuttack city today.

fire-cuttack

Articles worth over Rs one lakh were gutted in the fire, sources said.

On being informed, two fire brigades rushed to the spot and managed to douse the flames after four hour-long effort. No casualties were reported in the incident.

Though the exact reason behind the incident was yet to be ascertained, it is suspected that short circuit might have led to the fire mishap.

It will be checked if fire safety measures were ensured at the shop or not, a fire official said.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here