Balangir: Fire broke out at the district headquarters hospital in Odisha’s Balangir district today at around 10 am.
According to reports, the blaze erupted from National Health Mission (NHM) office on the hospital premises.
As per eyewitnesses, fumes started coming out of an air conditioner installed in the office and it caught fire moments after.
On being informed, fire personnel reached the spot and managed to douse the flames before it could cause any major damage, reports added.
However, a computer, an AC and some documents were damaged in the fire mishap.
Short circuit has been ascertained as the reason behind the outbreak of fire.