Angul: A minor fire broke out at Maternity and Child Healthcare (MCH) building located on premises of district headquarters hospital here this morning.
However, no casualty was reported in the fire incident.
The fire broke out at around 5.15 am at MCH building. After getting information, a fire tender was pressed into service immediately to control the fire.
The women and attendants came out of the building with their children admitted to the centre after they noticed fire in the building.
The short circuit in the stabilizer in the ground floor of the six-storey building is suspected to have sparked the fire.