Home STATE Father-son duo electrocuted in Odisha’s Ganjam

Father-son duo electrocuted in Odisha’s Ganjam

0
SHARE

Odisha Sun Times Bureau
Khalikote, Nov 10:

A father-son duo was killed and two others sustained grievous injuries at Laxminarayanpur village in Kodala Tehsil under Khalikote police limits in Odisha’s Ganjam district yesterday evening.

electric shock

The deceased duo– Mangu Jena and Narayan Jena—was electrocuted after coming in contact with live wire laid in a field to trap wild boars.

Apart from these two persons, two others were also injured in the incident.

The injured– Govinda Gouda and his son Shivram Gouda—were rushed to MKCG Medical College and Hospital in Berhampur.

The mishap happened while all four were returning from field and moving towards their homes.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here