Reported by Malay Ray
Sundargarh, Jul 15:
At least eight persons, including three children of Gotitangar village under Purunapani panchayat in Odisha’s Sundargarh district fell seriously ill after consuming wild mushroom this afternoon.
The eight patients were rushed to Community Health Centre (CHC) at Hatibari. But as there was no doctor and pharmacist, they were later admitted to Rourkela Government Hospital.
“We are looking into the matter regarding non-availability of the doctor at the Hatibari CHC,” said SK Kar, CDMO, Sundargarh.