Home ODISHA LATEST At least 15 Odisha students fall ill in science lab

At least 15 Odisha students fall ill in science lab

0
SHARE

Balasore: At least 15 students of a private school in Odisha’s Balasore district today took ill after inhaling poisonous gas in the school laboratory.

As per reports, the students studying in Class VIII of Saraswati Sishu Mandir at Balia here were in the science laboratory and doing experiments. However, they felt choked and lost consciousness after a while.

The students were rushed to District Headquarters Hospital (DHH) and the condition of six students was stated to be critical.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here