Home ODISHA LATEST Woman electrocuted in Odisha, father dies while rescuing

Woman electrocuted in Odisha, father dies while rescuing

77
0

Bargarh: In a tragic incident, a father-daughter duo was electrocuted to death at Trinath Nagar near Bargarh railway station in Odisha.

The deceased were identified as Arun Gupta (62) and his daughter Meena Sahu (28).

According to reports, Meena came in contact with a snapped electric wire while she was going to take bath.

Hearing her screams for help, her father rushed to the spot to rescue his daughter but in vain as both died of electrocution on the spot.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here